Minister of Health and Social Protection Ogerta Manastirliu has announced from the government meeting new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
“Today I issued orders to further restrict public activities. Closing to the public until April 3, 2020 all facilities that provide services, nightclubs, discos or other types of services. Closing to the public until April 3 indoors dedicated to the entertainment of children or young people, activities in gyms, sports centers, swimming pools, cultural centers, social centers, or entertainment centers, “said Manastirliu.
Emphasizing that the protection of citizens’ health remains a priority for the government, Manastirliu said that one of the measures is to send pensions home to the elderly.
“This month and until the end of this situation, all pensioners will be sent home pension at zero cost, supported by the Ministry of Finance. The posts should guarantee the continuity of the service and guarantee the measures to limit the contacts with the people “, said the minister.
Manastirliu said he has decided on the mandatory quarantine with the sole purpose of protecting the most vulnerable.
Manastirliu appealed to citizens to follow the rules for restricting movements, as based on the information in the scenarios there will be an increasing number of confirmed cases.
– Zero cost home pension for the elderly, starting from this month until the end of this situation
– The mass gathering of persons in public places is prohibited, and in any case the distance from person to person should not be less than one meter.
Closing to the public until April 3 all facilities that provide services such as discos, nightclubs, facilities for entertainment and youth such as social centers, gyms, swimming pools
– Restriction of contacts in public and non-public residential institutions. For social centers that provide services such as the elderly, people with disabilities, children without parental support, contact with people outside the structure where they live will be avoided.
– Restaurants, bars to provide services to citizens respecting the distance of at least 2 m from the tables and at least 1 meter citizens from each other.
– Postal service bodies must guarantee the continuity of the service and draft a plan of measures to avoid contact of personnel with the public.
– Private employers take measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Their contact with the public should be avoided if the service can be provided online.
– All processes and procedures for public employment competitions will be temporarily suspended.
All citizens are invited, private entities to implement the above measures, to adapt the routine with these measures so as not to endanger themselves and others until the end of this period that we hope will not last long.
© 2022 Created by AppAlbania
Leave a Reply