On February 4, 2016 was held the first meeting of the Regional Development Committee led by Prime Minister of Albania , Mr. Edi Rama .
The meeting was attended also by the President of the Association of Albanian Regional Councils , Mr. Aldrin Dalipi.
During the meeting it was discussed and approved budget of :
Pillar 1 – Program of Local and Regional Infrastructure
Grant 1- Local and Regional Infrastructure;
Program ” Digital Albania ” and ;
The priority directions of funding from the Regional Development Fund .
It was discussed and approved some changes in project funding decisions accordingly :
- Rescission of funding for the project ” To update and improve the data on the Office of the Immovable Property Registration in Tirana funded by the ” Digital Albania ” program .
- It was discussed and approved funding of ongoing projects for Education program.
- Allocation of the project ” Repair of the Asphalt- Surfaced pavement ” Sul Misiri ” , “Fehmi Kotherja ” and ” 25 Nentori ” in two implementation projects .
- It was discussed and approved funding of ongoing projects for the health program .
- It was discussed and approved on the Joint Management Board , the appointment of the representative of the Regional Development Committee .
- It was discussed and approved the decision for the tasks and functioning of the technical secretariats , at the relevant line ministries , for the administration of the Regional Development Fund in 2016 .
Leave a Reply